“Hopkins Pond”- Zheng Peng from HMHS
SAM CAM’S DANCE STUDIO – OPENING SUMMER 2018
INDIAN KING TAVERN MUSEUM
- Saturday, August 4, 2018 4:30 PM – 7 PM – Family Fun Night click here for more information
BE A SCOUT!
- A fun and safe environment to learn and grow while developing interests and skills
- Character building and development centered around good morals and values
- The chance to learn life skills that help Scouts be successful adults and contributing members of society
- Exciting outdoor experiences kids love like hiking, camping, mountain biking, and more
For more information and find a unit near you: https://beascout.scouting.org/ Dustin Tarditi – Cubmaster, Pack 65
STAGE KIDS – 2018 SUMMER CAMP
2018 SUMMER TENNIS PROGRAM
HADDONFIELD YOUTH FOOTBALL AND CHEERLEADING
RUTGERS – READING SKILLS PROGRAM
ESF SUMMER CAMPS & EXPERIENCES
Does Your Child LOVE to sing?
Auditions for changed and unchanged voices in grades 3-12 in three choir levels. Email email@example.com for scheduling information. The audition is simple and fun, then sit in on a rehearsal with the Choir! This non-profit community vocal training program is directed by Haddonfield’s vocal music teacher Ms. Murray.
HMHS MARCHING BAND & GUARD – BEACH TOWELS
PAINTING CLASS FOR PRETEENS
AFTER SCHOOL ART
MUSIC LESSONS IN YOUR HOME
Long time Haddonfield Music teacher is offering music lessons in your home.
Please contact Howard Seshens at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856-429-8854